13 March 2012 15:55
As promised we have now created a full video demo which can be watched below of the new eMAP Bing Map and Bing Search integration with Microsoft CRM 2011.
The video is about 16 minutes long but does cover all the integration points for data directly in CRM.
As this is pre-release and if you have any suggestions of what great additions could be added please let me know as a number of people from the dynamics community have already contributed with great affect.
We are also working with a number of partner data providers to enhance the experience and deliver more data and prospect information directly into your CRM, from the mapping tool.
You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting eMAP.
07 March 2012 12:12
We are working towards the release of a number of New products for early Q2 (April) for Microsoft CRM 2011. The first of which is the eagerly awaited subscription product that enables the collaboration of Microsoft CRM 2011 with Bing Search and Bing Maps.
The integrated GIS solution for Microsoft CRM 2011 will be named eMap and be MyCRM’s first monthly per user subscription product. The eMap solution will bring together key Microsoft technologies and deliver a range of new functionality directly within Microsoft CRM, included in the first release will be
- Generate Geocode information from Accounts, Leads, Contacts addresses
- Display Accounts, Leads Contacts on map
- Quick filter displayed Accounts, Leads Contacts by name
- Advanced find (single entity type) and display on map
- Draw a box around entities on map and add to marketing list (for a single entity type)
- Calculate a route and display entities along that route, with a set diversion distance
- Business search at current map location (Bing search)
Display map on Account, Lead, Contact forms:
- Set location manually by placing pin in the map (updates latitude and longitude on the entity)
- Get driving locations to entity address (from a searched start point ie. postcode)
- Find nearby businesses (Bing search)
- Display other entities near this entity
In the future/for release!
- Any entity support
- Configure which address fields eMap uses per entity
- New interface for both map displays, and for the configuration page
- Export box-selected entities to Excel
- Create a detailed multi-customer driving route complete with appointment scheduling based on travel times and meeting lengths
- Real-time map updating
- Metric/imperial settings
If at this time you require more information about the pending release of eMap for Microsoft CRM 2011 please email email@example.com or register with the download centre for future updates http://downloads.mycrmgroup.com/